Did you ever need that perfect image for a presentation you were doing? Flickr Find makes it easy. Creative Commons images are returned by default, but you can search all via a change in Settings.
- Select a word or a phrase on a web page.
- Cloose 'Search Flickr...' from the context menu.
- If the slidebar is closed, you will see the icon move. Click on it to see your results. If already open the results will just load there.
- 20 items per page is the default, and you can change that in Settings. At the buttom choose 'More...' to fetch more images.
- Selecting a new word or phrease will start a new set of image results. Selecting the same will just fetch more images and add them to the list.
- Clicking on one of the images in the slidebar will open the Flickr photo page in a new tab.
Do you have anything to say about Flickr Find?